Pr3ttyToxic

Hey guys!

I’m Pr3ttyToxic, Toxic for the intimates :slight_smile:

I’m from Canada, I’m 21 and I play a loooooooooooot :slight_smile:

I’m new here, can’t wait to roam space with you guys!

Toxic

Hey Toxic,

I’m sure Texion took care of you with your on-boarding earlier this evening. Sorry I couldn’t stick around in Mumble, but welcome never the less. Some of our other Recruiters will give you a good run down on some of the games ADI is associated with, so that you can also team up with us while we wait on SC to further develop the game if you wish. If you have any questions be sure to reach out to us. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. They’ll help you get a better understanding of how ADI works together, and better familiarize you with SC in general.

Finally, once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. On behalf of our many members, we’re very glad to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you!

Welcome to ADI Toxic - great to have you!

If you ever need anything, have any questions, or are simply looking for someone to game with - dont hesitate to reach out to any one of us. We’ll all do our best to get you what you need asap.

Looking forward to getting some game time in!

Welcome to ADI mate, see you in the 'verse!

Hello, Toxic. Welcome to ADI.

Looks like everyone’s already been through most of the run-down so I’ll spare you the recap but I would certainly like to invite you to play with us in any of the games we’re currently active in. It’s obviously a great way to get to know people.

Also, if you’re ever just gaming and want some people to hang with, feel free to hop on mumble and start up a channel. If others are playing the same game (or want to play) they’ll almost certainly jump in with you.

Again, welcome…Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers!

Oh Canada… you have a beautiful country. Welcome Toxic.