Pitala's Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Alex and I’m from Austria. I started playing this game about 2 years ago but I’ve never really been actively playing until now. Currently I mostly haul cargo as I own a caterpillar, but my preferred role would be figher pilot. None of my friends play the game so I decided that I want to join an org and experience the multi-crew / multi-ship aspect of the game.

1 Like

Happy to have you with us.

Welcome Pitala !

Cargo missions and the new mining mechanics - lots of cool things to love about Star Citizen; and, ADI has a great group of people to connect with and share experiences, tips and fun. Jump in Mumble - there are always people to connect with for multi-player missions and such. Welcome!

one day i dream that the cat will get individual hangar pods for small fighters to launch from :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Pitala

@Pitala welcome to the ADI crew. Theres a lot to get caught up on and experience. You’ll love all the new additions for just the past year. Great group here for multi ship & crew experience. As for cargo running you’ll find lots to throw your ship. See you in the Verse.

Welcome to the team, Pitala! You’ll find that cargo hauling is a pretty popular way to earn credits around here. If ever you need someone to protect you while you fly, let me know!

Hallo und willkommen im Team… Hello and welcome in the team. Oh, if you need a seat in a conny Andromeda, just let me know. Currently I am travelling the verse making… Snapshots… I know it sounds boring. But star citizen offers simply breath taking places like Hurston and Arccorp. So you are always welcome to join a ride.

Welcome Pitala! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Pitala. Whether cargo or fighters, you can experience it all with ADI. Glad to have you on board.

Welcome aboard Pitala! Good to have you with us.

Hi Pitala, joined this org for the same reason. Will be good to see you in the verse!

Hi Pitala, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Welcome, Pitala, glad to have you aboard! You will find plenty of folks to do ops and fly with in the Verse here. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome back to SC and to ADI! See ya in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Pitala. It was good to see you at the M&S meeting today. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Welcome aboard, Pitala. We have a number of pilots from down under and quite a few of us around here make our money with the awesome caterpillar. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

I think you mixed up Austria and Australia right there ^^

I did! That’s what happens when I internet before my first cup of coffee. Apologies! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the Caterpillar and on the triumphant return to Sc! Its come along way in the last two years and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! As for multi crew work feel free to ask anytime and people will be likely able to help out with running missions together just as if you’ve any questions or concerns ask 'round the discord and mumble.