Philipthree introduction

Hello all, nice to meet you all. I originally signed up to Star Citizen back in late 2013 and have been looking forward to being able to play more since. A friend of mine recently had got it himself and we have been trying out parts of the game and really enjoying ourselves, however, we wanted to be a part of something bigger. In my spare time I do some 3D modelling, animation and some photography here and there; with games I love games with sim aspects such as the IL2 series as well as multiplayer games in general. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to playing with you all :smile:

4 Likes

Howdy Philip!

Great to see a long time backer joining the org, as far as joining something bigger you are in the right place!
Looking forward to flying with you soon in the 'Verse.

1 Like

Hi Philip,
Welcome to ADI! The game is really fun atm and I believe that 3.11 will make it even more interesting.
I look forward to playing with you

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I am glad you are enjoying yourself with the game. And as far as something bigger to be part of, there isn’t much bigger than us :slight_smile: If you ever need a hand with anything, just ask. We have lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks who are happy to help. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome, philip! Good to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @philipthree !

You joined at a great Org. Always good to see people join. Looking forward to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI philipthree. I’m glad you joined the team. Is your buddy a member of ADI? Regardless, I look forward to your running ops with us. It’s a different facet of game play to be sure.

1 Like

Yeah, he was the one that introduced me to the organisation and he has decided he’s going to hopefully transfer to marine pilots as well so we can work together more directly . Just wanted to say thank you so much to you all for such a warm welcome.

Welcome to ADI, @philipthree! Happy to see another veteran backer in the org!

1 Like

Hey Phlilp! Welcome to ADI! This is a great org, I hope you enjoy your time in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I’ve been a backer since only 3.5 but I love the potential of this game. It even convinced me to upgrade my PC. Be sure to hop on Mumble if you want to party up. Take care

1 Like

Welcome @philipthree to ADI. Will your friend be joining as well? Make sure you get in contact with @TheSpaceCoder if you’re interested in photography and animation, he frequently has photo shoots on the weekends where we work on promotional shots for the site and such. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI philipthree! Hemidall is right, definitely get in touch if you like photography in real life or in SC.

1 Like

I will yeah, you too

@Hemidall Yeah my friend is @HydroGoat and will hopefully join together when we can. Hi @TheSpaceCoder thank you. Most of my photography so far has been in real life, I’ve gone to zoos, airshows ect. when I can and I really enjoy the process; especially as a contrast to animation as the results can be a lot more dependent on reaction and anticipation.

1 Like

Hey @philipthree, welcome to ADI! I’m fairly young in this game, but learned so much in the past few months. Awesome group of folks to play with. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

That’s a sweet picture! We can teach you how to use the advanced camera in SC if you want

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @philipthree. It is awesome when you join with others. I did the same. Looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hi Philipthree, Welcome to ADI! You joined a great group here. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @philipthree! Glad you already have a friend here to experience the game with, and it looks like you’ve already been making friends galore with your shared interests outside of the 'verse. I hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like