Phantom1

Hey all,

I live and Seattle, Washington. I’m 25, and am currently in my final 2 quarters of my BA degree, aside from school I work for an architecture firm. I love flight sims, I’ve been playing them all my life and I have logged a considerable amount of actual flight time (only in a Cessna). I’ve had my eye on SC for a while now, and now that my computer is fully capable of running this game smoothly I am diving in head first. My gaming career has been all about teamwork from SOCOM to Overwatch and Counterstrike or even World of Warcraft, I’m all about the team play.

I look forward to meeting you and speaking with you in more detail.

Phantom

Welcome to ADI, Phantom. We have more than a few folks, this guy included, living in the Pacific North West. See you in the mumbles.

Welcome to ADI! See you in mumble and discord.

Hey Phantom1,

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard. I know what it’s like to try to fit gaming into the last bit of work on a degree, so I feel your pain there. At least you’re almost done!

Hope to catch you on mumble. Take care!

Hey Phantom1, Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Phantom1!

We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Great career to get into…I did two years at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco for Interior Architecture, but the classes became very expensive and I went another route. Hopefully you’re enjoying it! Anyways, we look forward to meeting you as well! Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to focus on within ADI?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1