Phalannx's introduction

Thanks for the welcome Zebra, lol I love the name, very creative :relaxed:

1 Like

Looking forward to it too! Thanks mate! :relaxed:

That’s never good mate, no hamster :hamster: on a wheels can power our PC’s I can tell you.

I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient you were with comminution & onboarding. Really says all about how you guys run your organisation! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks. I used to play Unreal Tournament and Quake competitions (a very long time ago) and went under the Tag ‘Davros’. I was oblivious of it being the Darlik leader name but discovered it was when I was setting up an Xbox online account a couple of years later - every Davros and combination of letters and numbers after and before the text had been taken. I was resigned to letting the Xbox live service suggest a name.
This was first hit and I’ve been this since.
It’s funny because I do have a big head and have on occasion struggled to find hats that fit. My local sports team plays in black and white too! The Zebra significance? That’s another story…

1 Like

Hi Phalannx and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Thanks Trophy! It seems you guys have some regular events on, even with the patch issues! Thanks mate, speak to you soon on Mumble! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey @Phalseannx, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome mate :relaxed: