Phalannx's introduction

Hi ADI!

My name is Phalannx come from a previous organisation called DSC [Deep Space Crew]. I am looking for an active, none toxic community who plays regularly.

I have many ships (Carrack & Perseus being two) & enjoy protecting a fleet, flying and exploring the verse!

I have been an active player since 2014. I look forward to speaking to you all! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Phalannx. Looking forward to learning from you! It might be a little slow around here in August, but it’ll get very active very soon. Cheers
Hercules

1 Like

Thanks Hercules! Looking forward to starting somewhere fresh! :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. You will like it here. We are active and friendly!

1 Like

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Hello Phalannx, welcome to ADI! You’re at the right place if you’re looking for a non-toxic, active and friendly org. Hope to get to meet you on mumble soon!

1 Like

Hi Icy! That’s great! Feel free to chat to me anytime mate. Looking forward to it too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Phalannx, welcome to ADI , looking forward to flying with you in the Verse

1 Like

Welcome Phalannx, love the Carrack & Perseus! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome , had the carrack for a while and its a promising ship , hopefully i see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to the Org Phalannx! If you’re looking for a welcoming and non toxic environment in which to explore the stars you’ve definitely come to the right place. Congrats on two larger ships! Look forward to flying with you and take care.

1 Like

Welcome to the org! Nice to have you with us!

Hope to see you in the verse =)

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Phalseannx

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phalannx. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Glad we were able to successfully get you aboard, Phalannx! Hope you had fun with us messing around in Mumble - was enjoying it myself until I had to make an unexpected exit due to the power failing in my neighborhood. XD

1 Like

Me too mate! Can’t wait to use them both to their full potential! :relaxed:

Me too mate! Can’t wait to get stuck in! :blush:

Thanks! Looking forward to flying with you mate! :blush:

Thanks for the warm welcome Zelphis! Looking forward to flying with you soon :blush:

See you soon mate! Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face: