Pedals please?

Can anyone recommend the best pedals to go with my Thrust Master Warthog? I’ve never used them before but I’d like to try the ADI standard configuration.

Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask…i’m new :roll_eyes:

There is no ADI standard pedals for the WARTHOG or any other HOTAS, as we will not tell you how to spend your money.

I have only ever used the Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, and they are no longer on sale.

Depending on your budget here are some to consider (I want to upgrade to the Crosswinds, but I will research the Pendular pedals before I make a decision) :

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/tpr-thrustmaster-pendular-rudder

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/tflight-rudder-pedals

Many thanks. I’ve gone for the MFG Crosswinds.

Let us know how you like them

@Yogi1Kanobee

I would strongly recommend upgrading the slew to analog for strafe precision and slew accuracy if you did a flight SIM

Analog thumbstick slew sensor upgrade for TM Warthog – Delta Simulation Electronics

Actually, I saw that link in the pdf instructions on how to set up the ADI .fcf file. To be honest, I don’t know what a slew is, but it seemed a good idea to upgrade it. I also saw that they are on pre order till March 2020, so I went ahead and ordered one, thinking that by March I would probably appreciate an upgraded slew!

I use the Thrustmaster Pendular rudder pedals and think they are very good. Might a am idea to talk a look at them too.

It was a toss up between the two, but the Crosswinds looked more comfy. They should be here next week. It’s going to be strange, but I feel it will be worth the effort to get used to pedals, After all, I hadn’t used a Joystick until a week or two ago and now I wouldn’t be without it!

Well, pedals came today and they look and feel great.

When you push your right foot forward, should the ship turn to the right? Not having used pedals before, I expected them to work the other way around.

Yes…right should yaw the ship right

1 Like