OnyxQC's intro

Hey i’m OnyxQC (I go by Onyx) I just got into SC and i’m looking forward to play with everyone in here, learn, have fun and really do anything I can sink my teeth into.
I do lean alot into fps games so i’m alos looking to get some of that in here :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI OnyxQC

1 Like

Welcome aboard! There is plenty to do in the game right now and more is to come in the near future. I look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of people doing FPS and organized activities to get better at team missions. Take a look at the forums and sign up once you’re ready. See you in the ‘verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I’m sure you will feel at home here!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Onyx! Glad to have you aboard! Plenty of FPS action with running bunkers, and we do that a lot. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Make sure you have a medic (or medigun) with you, the AI is challenging.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Onyx, I’m so tempted to put “ia” after that, but I must resist.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Onyx! Glad you joined, let me know if you want to team up any in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @OnyxQC!! If ever you want to get into cargo hauling hit me up on the discord or mumble!! See you in the verse!!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to doing some ground ops with you in the future!

1 Like

Howdy and welcome, looking forward to seeing you in game and having some good times.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I have had a pleasant experience with these guys. and I hope you do aswell!

1 Like

Welcome, Onyx! You’ve definitely picked an exciting time to find the game! MASSIVE fps tech improvements are coming down the line, which is exciting! Let me know if I can help out!

1 Like

Hey OnyxQC welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @OnyxQC !

1 Like