Onboarding - glad to be here

foster_99 says hello. Ah, see I need 30 characters. Don’t have much to say about self so will talk about the process. Well! This is more difficult than I imagined. (aside) am I at 30 yet? Oh! OK “Create topic” got it.

welcome to a d I hope we get you through it soon

Welcome to the org!

Can’t wait for ya to join us on some space adventures!

Welcome to ADI Foster! Yeah character limits are fun aren’t they?

Foster, Hello and welcome.

What are your interests for this game?

Welcome to the Team @foster_99

It’s a good time here at ADI, and one with a great attention to detail. You’ll find what you need here and then likely more. You’re in good hands now, brother.

Fitty “Fitz”

welcome to ADI Foster, hope to see you in the verse. I’m sure we will have lots of fun.

Welcome to ADI Foster_99 :slight_smile:

Most interesting intro post I have read to date.
I hope you will find yourself right at home here. Check out Mumble and Discord to get to know people.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome! Hit me up if you need anything!

R3N

Hello Foster! Welcome to ADI! Do you know hat you want to do, here in ADI? I will see you in the Verse!

Welcome foster_99, glad to have you onboard here at ADI! Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse.

Greetings @foster_99,

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Foster_99. You’ll like it here. You can do or say as much, or as little as you wish here. I’m a survey scout with E&S. There’s lots to do here, either on your own or with your teammates. I look forward to running ops with you. Cheers

Hey Foster, welcome to the ADI crew. Tell us some ambitions about the game! Have to be excited for some aspect of it.

Welcome to the Org, Foster! which division are you joining?

haha welcome to the org foster, don’t stress the intro post to much it’s just a step along the way to getting you on board with us. see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Solid intro, foster_99! Sounds like you managed to figure all of it out. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Exploration . . . I purchased a Freelancer DUR on a whim two or three years ago.

Thanks for the de-stress subject. I gotta say, what with Mumble, Discord and the ADI forums I am sure to get confused at which medium to use for communications. Once I get used to it I expect things will seem less daunting but at the moment I’m not fully in control.

Welcome to ADI foster_99. Voice is always done in Mumble. Discord’s for chatting. The forums are for things that are meant to last, like official communications, long-term discussions, sign-ups for operations, etc. You do get used to it pretty quick.

The new Freelancers turned out pretty nice. That DUR should serve you well. See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like