NoveRex is here

Hey I’m the new guy. I’m interested in commerce and transportation. Hope to meet some new friends along the way.

Hey NovaRex,

Welcome to ADI! It was great talking with you and I hope to see you out in the verse soon.

Hey NovaRex! Welcome to ADI. It’s great that you already have an idea of where you want to be and what you want to do. This is a great place to be to further develop yourself in whatever you decide to do. Hope to see you on Discord or mumble. See you around.

Welcome to ADI NovaRex glad to have you with us, I’m sure you’ll enjoy C&T if you have any question or need help feel free to look me up, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI C&T will be very busy in the coming year come on into the PU with us and check it out we have been testing anything that we can think of with cargo. I will see you around

Commerce. Now that is an interesting field. I hope once more is revealed about roles in star citizen, you will be content with it, and the responsibilities you will have with our members.

Welcome to ADI, and hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to ADI, we’re happy to have you NoveRex! It’s also great to see interest in C&T, that division will certainly have some vital roles in our success as an Org. If you have any questions about ADI or SC in general please let us know. PMs are welcome any time here or on Discord. Welcome to the team!

NoveRex Welcome

Hi NoveRex; welcome to ADI!

Hi NovaRex,

Great that you’ve joined this great group of people!

Yes it’s going to be big fun hop onto mumble!

Bye changenl