Nightlily

Hi everyone,

Been gaming for years in other mmo’s and thought Star Citizen looked interesting. I play weekends mostly because of school but look forward to meeting you all…

Hi Nightlili!

Welcome to ADI.

When you get a few minutes, please make sure you hop on mumble so we can get your onboarding completed and make you an official member of ADI. It’s a pretty simple process and doesn’t take long.

Once that’s done, we can start getting you introduced to people and you can make yourself at home.

As you’ll see, we’re also playing a lot of other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to happen and you are, of course, welcome to join us in any of those games once your onboarding is all finished up.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you and game with you.

Again, welcome to ADI!

Hey there! Which MMOs were you the biggest into?

Hey Nightlily,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! :smiley: If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to hop into Mumble in order to complete your on-boarding process. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Have you given any thought as to what division or class you are most interested in? Once you get on-boarded and you’re situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, thank you for your interest in ADI…we’re looking forward to getting to know you and flying alongside you!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the ADI community from a fellow MMO vet - though I don’t play any of them any more - more of an FPS gamer recently.

As the others have mentioned, when you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.