Nienna123

Hi everyone new member here

Welcome to the Org!

Hello Nienna123 welcome to the organization! Hope you had a great weekend. What are your favorite games to play besides Star Citizen? Look forward to flying with you soon. Talk to you in mumble soon!

Hello Nienna. Welcome to ADI.

Glad to have a new member on board. It is an exciting time with 3.0 right around the corner. Have you considered what you are going to do when it comes? I’m definitely going to haul some cargo.

Hope to see you in Mumble and in game. Let me know if you need someone to fly with.

Hi Nienna,

It’s good to have you with us! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. If you spend some time on mumble, that’s a great way to get to know other people. I look forward to seeing you around in 3.0 and hope you make the best of our great community. All the best to you

Hello Nienna123 welcome to ADI what division are you joining I joined Fleet Sec looking forward to dog fighting and the training for flying together. looking forward to seeing you in the PU

Hi Nienna!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to the Org!

Hi and welcome @Nienna123 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

hey Nienna, welcome to ADI. So how long have you been a backer in star citizen, and what do you fly? If you don’t mind me asking. I’m no expert but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. see you in the PU>