(New) v2datoe

Hello All:

I am new to both star citizen and ADI. Just finished my application and mumble setup and interview, Hope to fly with you all soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! Flight nights in persistent universe are fridays. Check more info aboit the schedule from our calendar ib ADI website. Note that the timezone in the calendar is US Central. See you in mumble and discord!

Hi there @v2datoe glad to see another new number Hope you’re enjoying the game and ADI so far if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I’ll see what I can do for you OK

Thanks guys!! See you on Mumble and discord, and hopefully I can join you this friday! :smiley:

Hey there v2datoe - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hello v2datoe, warm welcomes. Looking forward to fly with you.

Welcome to both Star Citizen and ADI!

Welcome to ADI, v2datoe. See you in mumble

Welcome, v2datoe! Happy to have you with us! Make sure to take Infandus’ advice, as it will serve you well. I’ll see you on mumble later!

Welcome v2datoe, and thank you for your interest in ADI. Glad to hear you’re finishing up your on-boarding, as were happy to add you among the ranks! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything. Looking forward to getting in some flight time with you down the line.