New to ADI

Hello. Excited to be part of the fleet. With practice and leadership I’m sure I will be a valuable asset.

Welcome Aboard DarkMatter101 !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries DarkMatter101 !

Welcome DarkMatter. Onboarding you now

Hi DarkMatter101,

Welcome to ADI! What division did you join and in what role? For sure in this game practice makes perfect. 3.0 is learning all over for everybody with different buttons, speeds and so on. And it is a blast :laughing:

Bye Changenl

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas Defense!

glad to have you aboard, what ship did you choose? what career field are you considering?

I think you will be happy with Atlas Defense it is a great Org! you will find that there is almost always someone online to interact with.

Captain Kern:

Hiya Captainkern. Welcome to the corps.

Hi Darkmatter, welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!

Welcome Darkmatter,

I’m glad you found ADI. It’s great to have you as a part of our fleet. I look forward to seeing you around in game and in mumble. Be sure to check calendar and forums for the latest events and info. Do let us know if you have any questions. All the best

Welcome to ADI DarkMatter101 you have found the right place if leadership and training is what you are looking for we have some of the best and will make you one of them with time. See you around