New Star Citizen Recruit

Hello everyone! I’m new to Star Citizen and look forward to learning lots from you all. I’ve been playing games for quite a few years now and look forward to starting a new adventure with you all!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard, Look forward to seeing you in the verse

Welcome to the clan tied look forward to seeing you in the verse, don’t forget to ask questions from what I have found everyone is here to help.:grinning:

Welcome to ADI @TiedHydra! You’ll find no shortage of folks around here to ask questions and show you the ropes! Enjoy, and hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome! Looking forward to see you around, feel free to ask for anything if needed :slight_smile:

Hydra,

It was a pleasure to on-board you into the org, hope it was not super rocky as you were my first. Understand your new to MMO world, however think you will enjoy playing with us and if you have any questions please feel free to ask in mumble :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard

Hello TiedHydra and welcome in the ADI family o/ looking forward to play with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @TiedHydra

Great to have you with us! It is a great choice to join an org right off the bat. There is so much to this game and so much more is brought to it by being in a group.

Welcome to ADI @TiedHydra, there is a lot going on in the game and a lot to learn but the great thing is we have have some great people that are always willing to teach. If you have any questions feel free to reach out

Hail Hydra! And welcome to ADI. I glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our org ops. M

Welcome to ADI @TiedHydra
Great to see a new player in the Org, if you need anything please do reach out and see you in the verse!

Welcome

You chose an incredible Org to learn and grow with. Feel free to reach out to anyone with questions you may have. Keep an eye on the calendar in Discord for chances to get to know your fellow members and enjoy Star Citizen with a fantastic group of folks.

Welcome to the team! What an adventure Star Citizen can be! Hope to see you out in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! look forward to working with you and seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and welcome to Star Citizen. Looking forward to flying with you!!

Welcome @TiedHydra

Make sure to jump in mumble - a lot of players in there will be able to pass on some excellent tid bits of knowledge as well as tales of adventure! See you around.

Cheers

Hail Hydra! I’m new to the org, but been in the game quite long. As a new player, I do remember the frustrations of dying and failing a lot. Take solace in the fact that the game is in a very good place now as compared to every past year. All you need to do is strive for it and not give up. The org will help you greatly in learning the ropes.

Hello everyone! I’m new to Star Citizen (only a week after having the game). I have just asked to join the ADI and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all.