New player Shufly

Hello all!

I’ve been a backer for some time now, but not a frequent flier (Between rough patches, computers breaking down, or life in general), but I’m gearing up to start learning the new flight method again, as well as begin to decipher what roll I’ll be interested in, in the future of this games development. I hope to see you all soon in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Shufly, Jump onto our mumble server a staff member can then get you onboarded with ADI. We have plenty of members who can help you get back into the game. See you in the verse.

Welcome! I hear ya on the troubles, tho. I’ve had issues getting the game to run for a long time now. I have faith in 3.6! So much awesome coming. This is a great group for support, too. See you out there, hopefully soon!

Hi Shufly! Welcome back to Star Citizen. Plenty of folks here that can help get you started back in the game. Much has changed…much more to come. Hope to see you soon in ADI and in the Verse!

hi Shufly, Welcome back to star citizen. i completely understand on the not a frequent flier in the verse i dont get on as much as i want to. i myself have a wife and kids so this org has been great for me with not being on yet being able to show up and still be apart of it. i look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome Shufly! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Shufly! It’s good to have you with us.

Hello Shufly and welcome to ADI! Glad to see you step up and decide to choose ADI to get you going in SC! Let us know if you need anything and see you in game!

Greetings and welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you soon out in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Shufly. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Shufly to ADI, glad to have you with us, see you in the verse

Welcome back to AD Shufly! Make sure to get onboarded as soon as possible!