New Player Introduction - Skoobee

New player as of a few days ago. Really like the game, and judging by the rules, ADI seems like a good fit.

Professional out of college. Not interested in drama, just playing to have fun.

Interested in building skill with the game and hopefully helping others eventually. I already have learned a lot but I think there’s still a lot more to learn. So if anyone wants to help/needs an extra player just let me know!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! If building skills is what you’re after, I’d attend as many trainings as possible and work towards the certifications. Having completed the CF1 exam myself, I can tell you foundations of fight and foundations of combat are brilliant courses taught here by hardworking instructors.

Im a newbie too but welcome aboard!

Hi Skoobee, welcome to ADI. Which ship are you enjoying ATM?

Hello.

I’ve been using the Arrow and the Titan, seems pretty good. But honestly I don’t know much about the ships yet. A lot to learn. What ships do you like?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’ll have to check those out.

Hello, Nomek

1 Like

I love the M2 but only because it’s the first ship I ever seen of star citizen. It looks awesome and I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops. I like the Razor too, I don’t actually have one but I find the possibility of stealth in it really attractive, shame about the lack of cargo space.
I’ve got a got a place for the Aurora too as I like that it’s small … I could probably list 6 or 7 more shops that I like. Damn you CIG!