New Member to the Org - MallorySC

Hello All,

My name is Mallory and I am from the UK! I have been referred to this org by @Radoorid1 & @rellim.

I love all things Star Citizen and I am especially a big fan of Cargo and Passenger transportation. I also like to shoot down them bad guys in PVE situations so hopefully I have found a new home here.

Thanks and Kindest Regards,
Mallory

3 Likes

"bout time you got your butt here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Welcome to ADI! I KNOW your gonna like it here!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, MallorySC! I’m sure you will enjoy working with our Commerce and Transportation Division. If you need a wingman for Bounty Hunting just let me know.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Mallory! It was great to speak with you. I’m glad you joined the team!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MallorySC. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Welcome, now you can get into some real action lol

2 Likes

Welcome, I am also a fan of shooting stuff.

1 Like

Hi Mallory,
Welcome to ADI I am excited to fly with you and see you around the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome Mallory, glad you listened to your mates and got in, ADI is where the fun starts. Looking forward to bumping into you in Mumble. Fly safe out there

1 Like

Welcome MallorySC to ADI! I would love to go to the UK and cruise the canals. Cruising the Cut and Foxes Afloat on YouTube got me interested in that and have shown how beautiful the UK is. What ship(s) do you have in Star Citizen? I look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Glad to have you here MallorySC,
I’m sure I speak for all of us here when I say we’d love it if you called ADI your new home. Hit me up if you see me on and I’ll run security for your cargo and transpo runs

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Hope to crew with you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey All,

Thanks for the nice messages!

@Wraithseer I would love to hit you up and do some bountys at sometime!

@Eviscerator76 I currently have a Vanguard Warden! But would love to look at getting a cargo ship! My goal is to get a Gatac Railen when it comes into the verse!

@Berserker39 I would love to get some help with cargo too at somepoint because I get confused with that haha.

Thanks again all :slight_smile:

3 Likes