New member HollowFox

Hey all,

HollowFox here, I’m pretty impressed by the organization of ADI so I wanted to check it out and possibly be part of something big! I’ve put over 1000 hours into Conan Exiles so I’m pretty used to the hardcore survival aspect of games and really find them rewarding. I’m also a fan of the RTS genre with Starcraft and Warcraft. My history of mining started early with oldschool Runscape so I’m excited to continue that in StarCitizen!

Welcome to ADI HollowFox! If you are into mining do you have or looking to get Orion or Prospector? Came in on a great day!

1 Like

I’ve put in the same into Conan Exiles! awesome to see a fellow player. This is a great org and I think you’re going to have a blast. If you’re new to Star Citizen i would love to join up with you and teach you the ropes. I also have a prospector (only ship right now that can mine) so you are more than free to use it. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Salutations, HollowFox! Great to have you amongst our ranks in ADI! May I ask what ships you started with? Either way, see you around the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome HollowFox, we are happy to have you and I was happy to help you with onboarding. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI HollowFox. You’ve definitely found to proper org. I hope to see you in the verse fairly soon.

1 Like

Hello HollowFox and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure doing your onboarding and I hope you enjoy your new family! Feel free to reach out to ADI members or staff for help or questions! Look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

HollowFox, welcome to ADI. Most folks would tell you that SC is best experienced in a large, organized and dedicated crew. That’s exactly what you are getting with ADI. Look forward to seeing you soon in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome HollowFox, glad to have you with us in ADI, this is a great org with very active, experienced players who are always willing to help and group up for fun and missions, always something going on. What ships do you have? Any thoughts to which division/gameplay you would like to focus on? Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI HollowFox :slight_smile:

Yes to see you join so fast.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello HollowFox, welcome to ADI. I hope we can continue to impress you. We strive for a professional look to attract quality members and I’m glad it works. I hope to play with you soon!

1 Like

Greetings HollowFox,

I 'm glad you decided to check ADI out. It sounds like you have good taste in games. I part of exploration and support services so I’m sure I’ll be seeing you around. Let me know if I can help out.

Honorspren

1 Like

Welcome to ADI HollowFox. I’m glad you like what you see in ADI. There’s lots to do here and plenty of ways to involve yourself in the ADI community so don’t be shy; jump in and immerse yourself. I’m glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

Greetings HollowFox, glad to see you aboard here at ADI and welcome! I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome Hollowfox to ADI =D, i see you in the verse

1 Like

Hello Hollowfox and welcome!

Any specific ships or activities interest you in SC?

1 Like

Welcome HollowFox,

I’ve also played lots of RTS Starcraft has always been a favorite, along with Total Annihilation. We are all excited to see this game come to life, I’m glad you’re along for the ride. Let me know If you need anything or if you just want to chat about RTS.

Honorspren

1 Like

I have gotten the Orion and Prospector! (Sorry for the delay, been waiting for some more RSI updates)

Thanks Valmont, It’s been about a year or so since I put some time into StarCitizen, but I had mined some during that time as I have a Prospector and gotten the hang of it. Really looking forward to the Orion.

Hey Rataz, I have an interest in mostly mining and refining, I have the Orion and Prospector :slight_smile: How about you?