New Applicants - Read First!

1. If you haven’t already, read the Join ADI page.

2. Register for an account on these forums using the same name as your RSI handle, with no spaces, special characters, or more than one dash or underscore. Help on how to match usernames can be found here. Make sure to confirm your account using the link that’s emailed to you after registration. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder.)

3. Return to the Introductions forum and post a new thread introducing yourself to the org as a prospective member! Include your name in the subject line. (You won’t see it right away, but a staff member will review your post and approve it. You can proceed to step 4 right away though.)

4. Finally, connect to our Discord server (discord.adiclan.com) and we’ll start your onboarding.

We look forward to talking with you!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Kilroyx (can call me Kilroy)

. I am a long time backer of Star Citizen (2013 pledge) and looking to do a little of everything honestly. I love milsims and combat flight sims as my interests outside of Star Citizen (if you play DCS World let me know!).

My specialty in Star Citizen is in FPS combat, Dogfighting, and my long term career goals in the verse is to make loads of creds trading high value goods. I have a full day job schedule, but I’m generally free weekdays after 7pm (PST) and sporadically during weekends. Better if I get a day or so heads up on a sessions.

Currently own Zues MK II MR, Constellation Andromeda, and Banu Mechantmant.

Lets fly some time!

• Kilroyx

Welcome to ADI love the zues see you in the verse.