Neimet__

Yo I’m Neimet, sc reminds me of the old days of Freelancer and Privateer and I’m all for it. It’s a great experience made even better with a good community of gamers like yourself. Hope to chat with ya sometime.

Cya out there,
-N

1 Like

Hey Neimet, Great to have you with us. Good to see someone else who enjoys the classic space simulators. Hope to fly with you soon, and see you in the verse!

Hi @Neimet and welcome to the org.

Hope to fly with you and chat on mumble.

What are some of the areas of game you are interested in?

Welcome, Neimet, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Neimet! What ships are you running?

Yo N, you seem to go way back with CR’s space sims :open_mouth: I only played a little bit of Starlancer in my time. How does SC weigh up to the “oldies” up till now? Any comparisons you can lay down? I’m with Raven and Pitala in curiousity what you fly and what you want to do in SC :wink:

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome Neimet,

Thank you for joining us! make yourself comfortable and hope to talk to you on Mumble.

See you in the verse.

Just a starter Aurora MR I think.

Caelum, I see a lot of parallels with the old wing commander games. I am interested in how good the space combat will be. I’ll probably end up doing a bit of everything; exploring, hauling, combat. You know till I get a deeper idea of what sc offers.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

1 Like

Hi there @Neimet good to see you
I never actually played Freelancer and Privateer but can’t wait for SC to be finished
Well if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you. And hope to see you on Mumble soon

Welcome to ADI Neimet. I’m a huge Freelancer fan. I used to play it every year but now its every two. And of course the Freelancer was my first ship. I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome to ADI Neimet!!! I’ve played the old Wing Commander series and such! Hit me up in the verse or on Mumble. See you in the game!