Need a wingman?

Hey gang, my handle is Hexenwolf, I’m a 30 year old Oregonian, US, looking for a diverse and active Org to call home. Professionally I’m a web developer and personal trainer, in the ‘Verse I can be found polishing up my dogfighting skills, turning over stones on distant moons or trying my luck at cargo hauls. I’ve been playing MMO’s and FPS’ for 10+ years now, mostly fantasy but I’m excited to step into the scifi world.

Hoping to meet you all and find some fun out in the black.

Hello Hexenwolf! Welcome to the ADI Team! I am Marcko, one of the Staff Prospects and would be glad to have the opportunity to help you should the need arise, I am in Exploration and Survey myself and have an Aquila, and live in the Southeast Texas Region of the Gulf Coast, feel free to look me up here or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Hi Hexenwolf,

We can always use a wingman in the verse! Welcome aboard. Myself been happily stuck with SC from 2015 and been playing the Battlefield series. See you soon on mumble to get some air/space!
Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI Hexenwolf, if an active group is what you are looking for then you found it we have members on most evenings lately putting 3.0 to the test. and we do have some events coming up in the next few weeks so check out the calendar and if you can make it great, and if not then stop in mumble anytime you can and we will be more then happy to fly with you. See you around.

Hello Hexenwolf and welcome to ADI! It certainly sounds like you’ve found the right Org for you. Welcome to the team! I look forward to seeing you around the verse. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to PM any of us here or in Discord.

Hexenwolf,

I love a good dogfighter! Glad to have you with us mate! I hope to run into you on mumble and be able to connect a bit more in The Verse.

Hexenwolf! Welcome to ADI. First of all, great intro. I get the feeling that you are a fun guy and you should fit right in with the org. I have very similar interests in game and would love to crew with you. What is your favorite ship in your fleet so far? I have a 600i that I can’t to fly around and explore with. I know it’s not the most practical choice but I couldn’t help myself, it is just so pretty, but I digress.I am looking forward to seeing you in discord and mumble. If you see me around, please say hi.

Hi Hexenwolf, welcome to ADI. We are happy to have you aboard. We can always use a wingman as the PU grows. Feel free to reach out if you want someone to fly with, you will find the community here very welcoming. See you in the verse.

Hey Hexenwolf! Welcome to ADI! We are like a family here so if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask! What ship are you currently flying? Is there anything you’re looking to purchase? if so let us know we will set up a test flight for you!