Narge

Hello, I’m Narge. Brand new to ADI and Star Citizen for that matter. Looking forward to seeing what all this game and community has to offer.

Welcome Narge! We’re happy to have you along for the journey with us. I hope you have fun as we learn more and progress in the Verse!

Welcome to the Community Narge! Let me tell you, I’ve been here for several months now, and being in a community of such great people has really made my in-game experience much more fun! We do a lot of flight nights where people get together and play tactically, and it really made the game more interesting than when playing alone. It’ll be great to have you join us in the Persistent Universe, and hope you enjoy you experience with us!

Hello Narge and welcome to ADI! You’ve joined a fantastic group of knowledgeable and positive gamers to discover the verse with. If you have any questions about ADI/SC don’t hesitate to ask. You’re welcome to PM me any time here or in Discord. Welcome to the team!

Hello Narge, and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, if you need help or have any questions feel free to pm here or look me up on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI as yo can see we have a great group of members and if you need anything reach out and ask. what is it that you are looking to do in game when the complete game is out? I enjoy the dogfight and protecting our fleet. see you around

Welcome to ADI, what do you like to fly? Are you a keyboard and mouse user or a HOTAS?

Glad to see you here, can’t wait to see you in the verse.

Hi Narge,

Welcome to ADI. When I’d saw your name my first thought was “narf” and “The same thing we do every day Pinky!”
Well we got an universe to conquer, so glad you are onboard. Catch you soon on mumble!

Narf Changenl

I kinda splurged and grabbed a freelancer. For now I use a keyboard but I’ll probably grab a stick at some point.

I’ll likely take you up on that at some point soon. Haven’t had much of a chance to play the past week, but I did give the solo flight a brief go. I suck. HAHAHA. But I did manage to get a handle on some of the flight characteristics like finding out pitching down is a baaaaad idea. XD

Primarily exploration, but I intend to dip in to just about everything.

Greetings, Narge! Welcome to the ADI family! Exploration is a great place to start and I bet you own a Carrack! See you in the Verse!

Hello Narge and Welcome,

Always good to see a fellow Freelancer - Let me know if you need help with flying one.