My Introduction - ops_st0n3r

Hello all,
I’m ops_st0n3r (or Ops for short). I’m a father, gamer, mechanic, and amateur race car driver (Autox and Road course). I’ve been playing SC on and off for about 4 years now, just recently got back into it about a month ago. I’m big in the salvage loop, but am slowly learning how to dog fight. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and learning new tricks.
I feel it is only right to let you all know that I do live stream this game almost every time I play it.

Can’t wait to meet ya’ll (hopefully I make the cut)
Ops

Welcome to ADI @Ops_St0n3r
I used to do Karting as a hobby a few years ago and won a few races, great to see a motorsports person on board.
If you need anything at all let me know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and hope to see you out there O7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have another salvager here. I need to do more dog fighting myself too. If you see me on don’t be afraid to hit me up.

1 Like

Welcome!! Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I have no doubt you’ll find everything you’re looking for here in ADI! Looking forward to seeing you in mumble and in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Ops_St0n3r, I’m kinda into Salvage myself. Be sure to sign up for the Combat Flight classes. Although they don’t teach dog fighting, the do teach flight combat tactics worth knowing and practicing. So you around. M

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Ops! Exciting days ahead for us in SC and ADI! See you in the game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Look forwarf to seeing you in the verse if you need any feel free to reach out!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

I’m more of a motorcycle guy myself but nonetheless that’s awesome!

Looking forward to seeing you at the CPT and in the verse sometime!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Ops_St0n3r, if you are looking to learn, there is always someone to teach. We have some amazing pilots that can help with learning dog fighting. Hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome aboard, @Ops_St0n3r !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Sorry all, I was denied my application due to my name. Hope to see ya’ll in the verse…

ops,

Race Cars huh ?.. well hope you are interested in helping us with ground operations as CGI continues to develop those vehicles.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Ops,

Welcome to ADI! I am sure you will fit right in!

I bet a lot of those racing sim games have some things in common with SC. Glad you are on our side!

Cheers

Sorry to hear you were denied. Im sure some options were provided but you may have denied them. Im sure we will still see you in the verse.