My introduction - HarpyTheGyphon

Hi! My name is Harpy, I’ve been playing FPS shooters for over 10 years now, with lots of experience and multiple years owning Star Citizen, I am interested in joining the ADI community and clan! I’m excited to meet new people and immerse myself in all ADI has to offer. I know Star Citizen pretty well, I’m no professional by any means… But learning is fun! Can’t you agree?

Hey hey! We spoke earlier in Mumble, welcome again and hope to do some FPS combat with you (something that I don’t do enough of). See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to playing with you and learning all there is to learn in SC

Welcome to ADI!

Indeed learning is definitely fun! Looking forward to seeing you at the MBTs for some ground pounding!

Welcome to ADI! You’ve found a great group of people here in this org. There is no shortage of folks who love all game loops, and who are at varying levels of game play experience from the top to the bottom. I guarantee you’ll find lots of people to group up with and enjoy this game! Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and in the verse!

Welcome @HarpyTheGyphon to ADI
Great to see another long supporter onboard, if you need anything do let me know and see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. If you like FPS I would really suggest to do the Repel Raid on Orison, the platform missions are a lot of fun for FPS. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI! Come by some of our MBT sessions for some good FPS fun!

Hey @HarpyTheGyphon and welcome to ADI. There is a lot going on in ADI and a lot to do, hop in to mumble and I am sure you can find a group to play with. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!!!

Welcome aboard, @HarpyTheGyphon !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to ADI HarpyTheGyphon. I hope to see in combat flight.

Welcome to ADI! Learning is the name of the game, there is always something to do and numerous roles inside thoss thinfs to do. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Harpy,

Played with you this week, glad you are enjoying yourself and bringing 10 years of FPS experience to the organization, think you will be a great asset!

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Heya Harping,

Welcome to ADI! I am also more of the FPS side of thing but now that I am starting to get older - I find a slower pace more cerebal games have captured my attention. I do agree - learning is fun!

See you in the verse.

Cheers

Welcome aboard @HarpyTheGyphon, you will find there is a place for every type of gamer in this Org. Plenty of opportunities to try new aspects of the game as well if you ever wish to do so. I look forward to seeing you in the Verse!