MrTang0

hi im joining adi :slight_smile: ive been gaming 35+ years played many mmos just got star citizen and as with many mmos
its better to play with a good group

i also play ark destiny2 7days to die among many :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey Tango!

Welcome to the crew, glad to have you here!

What ship you running in Star Citizen?

Hey MrTang0,

Great to see you again and welcome to ADI. Make sure to hop on mumble and join the conversation.

It should like you will fit in well here, as many also play ark, and destiny and many other games.

With 35+ years in gaming, I’d love to talk to you about it and your experience.

Talk soon!

Tim

Welcome to ADI, MrTang0! Sounds like you have some great experience. What aspects of SC game play do you find most interesting? What profession(s) do you think you’ll be interested in? If you’ve got any questions about ADI please let us know, PMs are welcomed here or in Discord any time.

my machine at present wil llet me do maybe mineing etc but i plan to upgrade to a ryzen 5 in the next nonth or 3 :stuck_out_tongue:
i have the arora ship thats its it i have very little spare cash so it limits me sadly
and tim be happy to talk anytime m8

Ah, yes I completely understand. My machine is currently limiting my game experience as well. But I also intend to upgrade this year. I have rented the Aurora LN, IMHO it’s a very underrated ship. I had a lot of fun with it and it was just a lot of fun to roll around in. Don’t worry about ships too much though. They will be available in game for game cash once SC goes live.

Be sure to hop on our Mumble server when you get a chance. You can meet some Org members and get your application completed with an onboarding! Directions for mumble can be found here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

See you around!

Hi MrTang0,

Welcome to ADI! It was good talking with you earlier. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or if there is any particular ship you want to try out.

Upgrading you machine at present will be expensive because specific chips for some components are experiencing high demand, with low supply. So GPU’s for example are pretty costly right now.

I do question when the prices will go down.

Anyway welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, always feel free to jump in to mumble there are people playing all sorts of games. Feel free to look me up I’m always down the fly.

Welcome to the team, MrTang0! ADI is the place to be. We are a very active group and we manage to keep things fun. Join in so that we can get to know you. I hope to see you around and I am looking forward to getting to know you!