MrSerRyan

Hello, I’m MrSerRyan, I’m just here to have fun with a friend. Not super interested in anything super hardcore.

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to join us whenever we are running any group stuff, the game is more fun with others.

Hey @MrSerRyan welcome to ADI.
Hope you see you around the verse in the new year!

Hey @MrSerRyan, welcome! You can play the game as casually as you like. No obligation to be hardcore. Being a part of ADI also gives you the opportunity to jump in with others if your friend isn’t available, or for you and your friend to jump into larger groups. I think you’ll find there’s lots of advantages and opportunities available to you, if you decide to take advantage of them. Hope to see you around in mumble and the verse!

Welcome aboard! Always something going on around here for any style of play! Hope to see you in the Verse!

Greetings @MrSerRyan

Welcome to ADI! Game is def better with friends! Hope to see ya kicking around the verse.

Cheers

Welcome to ADI @MrSerRyan, there is always a lot going on here and a lot of amazing people to group with. Never know maybe you will end up liking the super hardcore stuff. Hope to see you in the verse, reach out if you have any questions.

Welcome to ADI MrSerRyan. Glad to have you on the team. What’s your poison? Bounty hunting? Mercenary work? Mining & salvage? Who’s your buddy? I hope to see you in org ops.

Welcome to ADI and feel free to join in on mumble when you fly the verse O7

Nothing hardcore? Then just grab a ship and start space-trucking! :wink:

Insane_Wolfy is my buddy, also I’ve chosen to be a Medic, definitely more in the generalized aspect, and I’m 100% down to clown, I’ll be on this Sunday to fiddle around with all the medical items to figure out what they do and how to use them efficiently, sadly the only way I truly learn is by figuring it out myself, but it would be nice to have some, ah, “Test Subjects” per se. Definitely okay with being stuck on a larger ship and act as a “Main Doc” or I can join in bunker raids as a Combat Medic, or just hang around with whomever when inevitably something goes wrong and someone forgot their medipen XD. See y’all in the verse this Sunday O7

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! There is always a need for more medics!!! Looking foward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, MrSerRyan! Have fun with any way you want to play the game! See you around!