Mr_snafu

Hi! My name is Joe aka Mr_Snafu, EST time zone. Seen the advert for your group and liked what I saw. I’m interested in a few divisions that you have, Private contracting/Security. While I’m still learning the ropes of space flight, I come from an IL2/DCS/Arma background. The only days I cannot play are Friday, Saturday and Sundays due to work. Other times I’m available to fill in whatever role I’ll be qualified for. It’s an outstanding sim IMHO, vast and immense in size even for 1 system, anyway thanks for reading my intro.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! This org is quite laid-back regarding playtime. Check out the Calendar for upcoming Org Ops and trainings. They are a great way to learn all aspects of the game and meet great folks. Have you finished the instructions on the Jion ADI page?

1 Like

Hi there, yes I finished everything except for setting up Mumble, will have to do that once it quiets down here at work lol. Looking forward to meeting like minded folks. o/

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Mr_Snafu! I like IL2 and DCS as well. I hope to join you in operations in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Thanks very much for the welcome! Hopefully we can catch up soon!

Hi Snafu, Welcome to ADI and congrats as you picked the best division straight away - PCS. See you in Mumble!

1 Like

Thanks very much man! I promise to get on mumble soon. Honest! :innocent:

1 Like

Hey Mr_Snafu,
Welcome to ADI I can’t wait to see you around the Verse!

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ll be around on Monday and hope to see ya as well! o/

Welcome to ADI Mr_Snafu. I’m glad you joined the team. Mining & Salvage weekly mining ops can keep entertained on Thursdays.

1 Like

Thanks so much hope to meet up this week o/