mosesX checking in

hey, mosesX here. bought the game back in late 2019. i like to mine and party, so lets party! any questions for me, feel free to ask!

Welcome to ADI, mosesx! Was good chatting with you earlier and im glad you decided be part of our community. I’m totally on board with the whole party idea, and I guess mining too :stuck_out_tongue: If you need anything just send me a message and I will help if I can. See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI mosesX
I also love Mining so hopefully we can bust some rocks together
See you in the verse

Hi mosesx, Welcome to ADI. What ship do you have?

1 Like

other than the free ships, i invested money into the prospector.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Mining is a money maker for sure. Lots of knowledgeable folks here to help you make the most of it. And we do like parties :wink: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI moses. What morning ship do you own?

Ah I love the idea of the Prospector. Families fringe mining together in a ship they’d call home.
Mining seems like a good income too. I’m looking forward to seeing how refineries will work.

Welcome to ADI mosesx. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, don’t think the partying will be hard to find in such a large org.

Welcome to ADI Moses i look forward to playing with you

Warm, welcome to adi @mosesx!

Nice to see another miner. Once Star Citizen goes live there will surely be a steady demand on minable resources and hey who doesn’t like a good party?

Feel free to swing by if you see me on mumble.
Looking foward to seeing you 'verseside

Welcome to ADI!

It is more fun to play the game as a party. So if you want company, be sure to hop on to mumble. There is almost always someone online to play with. What kind of ship do you fly?

I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hi @mosesx,

Welcome to ADI.

We have quite a few members who enjoy mining, partying and well mining AND partying at the same time. Regardless if it’s solo-mining in a prospector or multi-crew mining in one or more moles we have a blast doing it.

What do you enjoy the most with mining and playing star citizen?