MoRG1 here

Hello,

32 year old here, living in Israel with my wife & daughter.

I’m an old backer to Star Citizen but have only really started playing lately with all the new additions.

I most often play ARMA 3 (Exile), have been for a long while now and still enjoy it very much.

Looking forward to take a part :slight_smile:

Cheers!
M

Welcome to the ADI community MoRG1!

There are a number of us who come from the Arma side of gaming, so I am sure you will find a number of members with similar interests as you.

When you get a moment, try to hop on our mumble server to complete the on boarding process. While you’re there (of course free time permitting) feel free to hop around a few channels and see what people are up to and get to know the community.

Right now we are actually working on expanding the number of games ADI is involved - while there are no current plans to be involved in Arma3 again, we are starting servers and teams in games like Ark, Call of Duty, and the Battlefield series - with plans to support Hellion when it releases in January (and more games to come down the line I am sure).

If you have any questions while you are here, please do not hesitate to contact any of us directly and we will try to get you squared away.

Welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome MoRG1,

On behalf of the many ADI members, welcome…we’re excited to have you on board! Glad to have you getting engaged with SC. Like you mentioned, there’s many new additions, and at times, people can get burnt out, but with 3.0 on the horizon, it will definitely bring back some old backers…your just eager LOL, like most of us :laughing: Once you’re all set, continue to hop in Mumble from time to time, in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Hit me up if you would like to get some flying time in as well. Once again, welcome to the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
-Hyndrosa1

Heya Morg! Welcome to ADI.

It’s nice to see old-school backers in here. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thank you guys, appreciate the warm welcome :slight_smile: I’ll see you in game and mumble soon.

Hey there MorG,

Just a reminder - try to hop onto mumble at some point to get your on boarding completed.
Once that is done, you can get access to the rest of the ADI forums and keep up with our activities and games.