Monkeybullet

Hello!

I’m Monkeybullet, 25 yrs of age, been gaming since 11 on good old runescape.

Long history of gaming from fps, to mmoprg, guild members, guild officers and guild leaders you name it.
Top achievements in gaming:

• Gw2: in 3rd PvP guild in EU
  • Rocket League - currently in top 0.5% in EU
  • WoW - guild officer and raid officer of top 30 PvE guild EU
  • Naval action - National diplomat and Fleet commander of british, then dutch nation. Commanded the 1st, 25 v 25 1st rate ship fleet battle and convincingly won with 3 losses to 14.

let me be the first to welcome you to ADI

Hi Monkeybullet!

Welcome to ADI. Awesome to see another strong RL player too :slight_smile: Hit up the RL channel sometime in Mumble and we’ll have to get some games in (although EU/NA server may give us a bit of a hassle). Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Monkeybullet!

Thank you for staying up so late to hang out with us and get all setup.

This video might be of interest to you with your questions around HOTAS and other control methods. HOTAS and Dual Stick are some of the big ones. youtube.com/watch?v=5pGkORJhwdY

See you in the verse!

Welcome @Monkeybullet,

thanks for your interest in ADI! Sounds like you have a good wealth of gaming experience thus far and we’re glad to have you aboard! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.
Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night each week, so be sure to check those out. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Hi Monkeybullet,

I read your post and saw you’re in a top ranking guild in WoW. Good for you, wow is a difficult game to rank that well. I’m in a bit of a casual guild. We hold our own but we’re certainly no where near the top 30! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to have you with us.