Mic question

Hi, just a quick Microphone related question. I use Shadow PC (cloud computer) to play sometimes (still deciding whether I’ll use all the time) and am currently unable to bind push to talk to my joystick, because it won’t translate back to my actual PC, which is running Mumble because the Microphone won’t connect to the Shadow PC.

If anyone has any ideas about how to get that joystick input to transfer back to the other PC, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I use a RIG 800 headset that allows me to swing up the mic to mute it. Is it possible that I could keep my input on voice activated, if I religiously mute that thing during the in-between times? I know the rules state push to talk, but I can only get direct mouse or keyboard input to register for the push to talk from the cloud PC…

You’re going to need to get PTT working because of Pri.

Yeah, I’m just playing on my local PC for now. I only have an R9 280X, but it runs alright, and I can map the PTT no problem. Shadow PC will have to wait.

Also, a suggestion that you have PTT on the HOTAS/Joystick and also the Keyboard for when you’re hands are not on the stick/throttle for very frequent convenience’s sake. I use the PTT mouse as much as the throttle, because I’m often not in the air, am in a station, running on foot, etc. A convenience. I only have Pri bound on the Keyboard thus far, and am able to take my hands off throttle for the infrequent times used (so far.)

You can also try buying a foot switch and binding it as whatever your PTT key is, $10 USD and you pretty much never have to worry about input.

That’s a good idea…

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10