Matruder here, reaching out from the Verse

Hi, I’m Matruder or Matty as friends call me. Excited to be here :slight_smile: New to SC which looks incredible!
I’m an older gamer, been playing online since 1999 when I started out with UT99 on a modem connection :slight_smile:.
Played all sorts of games, mostly FPS, MOBAS (like dota2) and some MMO:s, even a bit EvE, since then.
Looking forward to be a part of ADI :slight_smile:

Hiya Matruder! Glad to have you on board!

If you aren’t already there, hop on our mumble server when you get a chance to complete your onboarding. I look forward to seeing you around!

Also, if you get all set up before 8PM central time, you can jump right in with our Friday Night Fun Flight this evening. Hope you can make it!

Heya Matty! Nice to un-officially meet you.

Hopefully you can get your onboarding squared away (it doesn’t take too long) and be on this evening for flight night. I look forward to getting a chance to meet you on mumble!

Welcome to the community Matruder!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and reach out to any of us directly if you need / want help with the game.

Welcome Matruder,

great to have you on board! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of the many ADI members. Hope to see you at tonight’s Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1