LupusFang

Greetings all,
I am looking to join your Organization it sounds like a very mission oriented group with a good structure.
I am experienced at gaming and enjoy a good team to work with . I look forward to working with all of you in the future.

Semper Fi, LupusFang

Welcome Lupus,

Good to have you and it was awesome hanging out and getting to know you during your on-boarding. I hear you play PUBG, we need to play together some time. I play most evenings and sometimes stream on twitch. Look forward to playing with you soon.

-Da808Dragon

Welcome aboard.

Welcome LupusFang. Glad to have you on board. Always nice to have another experienced gamer in the ranks!

Message me anytime if you’re looking for someone to fly with in the PU.

Hello LupusFang,

I’m glad that you’re here with us at ADI. ADI is a great place to be, with a lot of organized players. You’re welcome to checkout a Friday night flight night sometime. Things will get more exciting even once 3.0 drops. I hope to see you around soon and game with you. Best wishes to you

Welcome to ADI LupusFang. Glad to have you on board. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Lupus! One of the major selling points for me was the structure of ADI, i couldn’t stand being part of an org that had a weak structure. :smiley: Hope to be flying planetside with you when 3.0 goes to Live.

Welcome to the crew Lupus!

Welcome Lupus.

If you look for teamplay this is exactly where you need to be. We all like to play games together not only Star Citizin but also alot of other games like Ark, PUBG. It’s always nice to see a new face! hope to see you around.

MasterYoung

Welcome LupusFang!

It´s great that you love teamwork. It´s such a vital part of our community!
You said that you´re an experienced gamer, what kind of games do you play??

Welcome LupusFang, Well you found the right place, we’re well organized and have a good community. Anytime you want to jump into the PU check our mumble or say something in discord. Your always welcome.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries LupusFang!