• Combat | F8C
• Travel | Cutter Rambler

Goals

• Increase experience in multicrew scenarios
• Join larger org-based operations
• Support other org-members meet goals
• Provide hands-on training to new player base
• Produce virtual photography and video stock in SC

Most enjoyed pastime: Using all distortion builds for atmospheric combat.

About Me

Retired Navy (2022); 21 years of service. Never gave up on being an artist. From composing music and mastering (1996), generating digital design assets starting with Adobe CS5 (2010), performing/editing voice work (2020), and even video editing and compositing (2017).

Three fur children; two eskies and a cat. Animal pics on request.

Imagery Work

See you citizens in the verse! o7

– LostValor

1 Like

Now this… .is an intro post!!! Welcome to ADI LostValor!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LostValor! Looking forward to Star Citizening with you.

1 Like

10/10 Intro post, welcome to ADI! It was nice meeting you today.

1 Like

Incredible post! Welcome to ADI!

If you need any help getting settled, let us know!

1 Like

It’s as if you tapped a secret knowledge pool before writing your intro; I love your choice in formats. Welcome to ADI LostValor, and thank you for your service. Another artist is most welcome I’m sure. Be sure to connect with TheSpaceCoder sometime. See you in the verse. M

1 Like

Thanks boss! Looking forward to playing my part and more!

See you in the Verse. Org friend requests are always welcome!

Had a blast! You do great work and I appreciate you. <3

o7

Just need to get into that calendar to join in for some sessions for sure.

Appreciate the love! I’m an Information Manager by trade and as a creative, always about making a good presentation. I was originally going to do multiple images too but had to settle for the one.

Did this patch and dropped it in a screenshot for funsies! I’ll hunt down @TheSpaceCoder too. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the org! I may want to request/enlist some of your SC video stock creations for some of my projects :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @LostValor
That is one way of getting a lot of attention and setting a very high bar for the newcommers. Happy to have you with us.

See you in the verse o7

1 Like

I have been summoned :smiley:
First of all, welcome to ADI!
Second, if you ever want to get together to take pictures/video, definitely come find me!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Artists have a place to flourish here in a Staff shop, S-9 Creative, dedicated to design, illustration, and video production for the org. If you’re interested to know more feel free to send me a DM on Discord.

Please feel free to post more of your creative work here, would love to see it!

1 Like

Ha-haa!

Watching your twitch was inspiration to be here. I’ve gone through a couple of name changes and now I’ve got to wait for two months on twitch before I can go from thchrisrobin > A_n_a_l_y_s_T > LostValor. :person_shrugging:

I’d love to share out any stock shots that I’ve got on hand. One project I’d love to test out is utilizing an NDI feed into someone else’s stream as a type of multi-cam setup or even as a feed for someone operating as Command & Control/field commander in OBS (using Multiview).

:crossed_fingers: for you making partner!!!

For sure!

I’ve got a host of ships for use for the stuff and the things!

32:9 @ 4K resolution is my current limit (due to hardware) for stills and can maintain 1080p (32:9) @ 30fps.

Dang! what and intro post!
Welcome aboard LostValor, three furry “kids” here as well waving their paws :fox_face: :fox_face: :cat:

1 Like

I see you’re settling in well @LostValor. Welcome to ADI :smiley:
Look forward to hanging out with you in the 'Verse soon!
:taco:

1 Like

I’m all of those things! DM to follow… …looks like I’ve got to reach out to get my discord access fixed for the org.

Untitled