LOKUS

Hi

Hi Lokus,

Welcome to the org! What division have you joined and in what role? I’m in staff division now and when I joined was in Fleet Services as combat pilot. Hope to see you soon on mumble!

Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard Lokus! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome Aboard LOKUS !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries LOKUS !

welcome to ADI Lokus you have joined a great group to play with we are keeping busy with PTU testing 3.0 and many other games at the moment. if you have any questions just ask I’m sure that we will be able to help with anything within the game of course lol see you around.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

Glad to have you with us!

Captain Kern: