Levanion's Intro

Hello! Levanion here. Lev for short. I’m 26, from the US, and medically retired Air Force (enlisted, so I didn’t pilot aircraft but I did maintenance on them). I’m hoping to join the Private Contract Services Division as a Bounty Hunter. I started playing back in January but I’ve been roughly following the game’s progress for a long time. I am not super active, but I’ve spent a little bit on the game so I try to get on semi-regularly and I’d love to be a part of this community!

1 Like

Hi @Levanix,
Welcome to ADI. Sounds like you’re going to fit right in as there’s a lot of ex military within the community.
See you in Mumble

Hey there Levanion - was in the same situation as you right around the same age (though in an intel shop instead of maintenance) - nice to see another airman come through. Stop by in Mumble whenever you get the time to be active - you’ll almost always find at least some of us around in the public play room, looking to team up with other members. Group bounty hunting is definitely a popular activity. :slight_smile:

Hi Lev, welcome to ADI. What ships do you have Sir ? Looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

Welcome to ADI Levanion, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Glad to have you in ADI!

hope you have fun here, we’ll see you in the verse!

Hi Lev and Welcome to ADI! Yeah, we’re very lucky to have weekly updates on such a cool game and quarterly patches with new content every time!

Regarding activity, hey, don’t sweat it. As we say; Real Life First, when you have time just join us on mumble and let the adventure continue :slight_smile:

Anyways, welcome to the Org!

woo! yea another PCS!

Glad to have you here in ADI!

Hi Levanion,
Welcome to ADI. We have a a good mix of members in ADI and I am sure that you will fit right in with us :slight_smile: