lazurusknight - introduction

Hello all,
Dropping the requisite introduction post to indicate a desire to join, and that an application is already submitted. Thanks for consideration.
lazurusknight

Heya lazurusknight. Welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, please make sure you jump on mumble to get your onboarding completed and get introduced to everyone.

Also, please feel free to jump in and join us in any of the games we’re playing while we’re waiting for SC to drop.

Cheers!

Hey there LazarusKnight - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon mentioned above - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That is, of course, unless you have already completed this process. If you have completed the onboarding process, then welcome to ADI as an official full member! You should have forum access as soon as the Roster gets updated (usually happens every few days).

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

There are also a pile of ‘un-supported’ games that members play on a regular basis.

Anyway - enough text - welcome again to the community - I look forward to gaming with you!

Hey lazurusknight,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! I hope you were able to complete your on-boarding process already…and if not, see above posts for how to. Once on-boarded, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! I hope to meet you soon, and let us know if you have any issues/questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Hey guys,
Thanks for the welcome. I’ll be jumping on mumble in a few minutes to attempt to finish on-boarding, see you in SC!

Welcome @LazurusSKnight!!! Glad to have you onboard and hopefully see you tonight for FLIGHT NIGHT!!! (Starts at 8pm CT)