Kristjan

Hi, my names Kristjan from the UK, just joined up coming from ARMA communities in the past. Looking foreward to playing here!!

Welcome!

Welcome to ADI, Kristjan. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of us here who have spent quite a bit of time in Arma, and enjoy gaming in that vein. See you on mumble!

Welcome Kristjan, glad to have you with us.

If you havent yet, be sure to jump on mumble and someone will be online shortly to get yoh onboard.

Welcome to ADI, Kristjan!

Hey there Kristjan - welcome to the ADI community!
It was nice meetings you (although brief) on mumble today.

It looks like you already completed your onboarding, so I will just mention two quick things:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to the org Kristjan

Welcome to the org Kristjan!

You’ll find quite a few Arma vets here, as well as people to play literally around the clock. If you ever happen to see me on, say hello! I love playing with folks on the other side o’ the pond!

Welcome Kristjan!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Where a bouts in the UK are you from? I grew up there for a few years…about 30+ years ago, but who’s counting :laughing: I miss the UK. Anyway, It’s good to have another ARMA community member on-board. Be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. Once more patches are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in, and that will help you in the long run. Have you given any thought to what division/role you’d like to pursue within ADI?

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Howdy Kristjan! Welcome to the corps :slight_smile:

Hello and Welcome!!