Kip's House

Hello, Kipring (Kip) applying to join the ADI corp. Wiling to fetch coffee, scrub floors, and prove I’m worth more than the interns.

Saw a few others are including a bit of a gaming resume:

• EVE
  • WoW
  • CS, CoD, MWF, (any FPS)

I’m super excited about SC - I love EVE but left after a few years due to getting tired of the combat system. With SC there is so much more potential and skill involved.

1 Like

Welcome Kipring, good to have you with us. I personally flew in eve until very recently, deciding that star citizen was more fun than chipping away at asteroids for hours on end. I hope to fly with you soon, and not make you fetch coffee, doing combat, trading, mining, or anything else that suits your fancy. See you in the verse!

Nate

1 Like

Welcome, Kipring, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome Kipring, just need to get you mumble worked out on Linux so that we can onboard you.

Yep I’m on it. It isn’t nearly as straight forward as Windows.

Hey Kipring, that’s a heck of a resume! We’ll get you up and flying in no time!

Welcome to ADI Kip. You forgot the toilets; that’s scrub floors and clean the toilets or at least that was my experience both times I went through boot. Any ways, glad to have you on the team.

1 Like

Hi Kip and welcome to ADI buddy!

Nice gaming history, very varied and perfect for Star Citizen. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you on Mumble.

TR0PHY

Welcome to the Org Kip!
Keep an eye out on the forums for our operations and certs!
See you in the verse!

Hi @Kipring and welcome to the org.

I also have a similar story with EVE, although I still really love the game and follow the events, the combat system became not as enjoyable as before.

You will see that SC is everything that we wished for in EVE.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, good to have you with us. Let one of us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hi Kipring welcome to ADI
After peeling plenty of potatos me too proved that I can play this game lol, anyway nice to have you with us and c u around …

1 Like

Hello Kip! Welcome aboard to ADI! Hopefully the combat system in SC will become what you are looking for :slight_smile: See you in the Verse!

Hiyas Kipring! I take mine black with two sugars please. lol Seriously though, great to have onboard with ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to the org,
glad to have you with us.
the combat is certainly more involved and is only going to get more interesting :slight_smile:
we post operations and certificates on the forum, so keep an eye out.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome to ADI Kipring! Sounds like you should fit right in…hope to see you out there!

Welcome to ADI, I am super excited about SC as well its super super cool.

@Kipring No worries new guy, there is no hazing here. We don’t consider a new person any less capable. Just get into mumble and speak up, be part of the conversions. Get into the groups and run missions with guys. See you in game.

1 Like