KINGDAVID6's Intro

Hey fellow org mates! I’ve grown tired of playing solo so I joined ADI to make some friends in the verse. I’m not too sure what division I should join but I’m open to suggestions. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, super glad to have you.

1 Like

Hello KINGDAVID6, welcome to ADI ! What ships do you have Sir ? What type of gameplay do you like ? We have divisions for all here. See you on Mumble later (if your European time) and I look forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe.

1 Like

Hello Mr Sharpe. I currently only own two ships, a Mustang alpha and Prospector. I like mining gameplay but as of right now I’m not too effective. I’ll be on Mumble a little later, I’m at work right now hardly working lol. See you soon.

1 Like

Prospector is good, as you can make money with that, a full load of Quantanium, refined, can net you around 250K. then you can soon get a Bounty mission ship in game… see you soon Sir…Sharpe

1 Like

Welcome to ADI David, see you in Mumble.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KINGDAVID6. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining exercises.

1 Like

Hey King David! I do a regular quantanium mining in the Prospector - let me know if I can help you out with that, would be glad to fly together sometime. I can’t, however, help you with the Prospector’s murderous tendency to crush with its door - that bloodlust just can’t be quenched.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Adigger, I’d love to meet up in game and get some pointers. If anyone would like to play, if you see me on discord, I’m available. o7

1 Like

Hello David, nice to have you in ADI! Playing in an Org really enhances the fun in this game and generates lots of fun new scenarios. I am sure everyone here will play with you and help you out. Don’t worry about what Division you want to join, they’re all great, do what sounds like the most fun to you. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

welcome to ADI!

We’re glad to have you here and hopefully you have a lot of fun and find us to be a good home.

1 Like