Kimani Intro

Hey! I’m Kimani.

I’m a relatively long-time backer of star citizen, though I’ve only really gotten back into the game recently.

I’m primarily interested in the future gameplay systems of Exploration and Transport/Touring, as well as potentially support operations.

My fleet currently consists of a Cutlass Black, a Carrack, and a Jump (It was too shiny, I needed it in my life.)

I enjoy constructive, cooperative gameplay - I look forward to exploring the 'verse with you all (once CIG builds the thing!)

@Kimani Welcome to the Org. Its amazing what a little break from the game will do for you. It feels like there is major progress when you log back in to find new planets, cities, and game play.
We do a lot of cooperative gameplay with the mechanics we have available at the moment, hunting bounties, FPS mining, bunker raids. See you in game.

Welcome, Kimani, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi Kimani, and welcome to ADI. I too am really looking forward to what they do with the whole transport and touring aspect of the game. I’ve got a Genesis Starliner in my fleet, so will be transporting the less affluent people who can’t afford a ticket to ride your 890 :smiley:

See you in The Verse!

Welcome Kimani! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hey @Kimani , and welcome to ADI. I don’t think you’ll find a better org than ADI, especially when it comes to being dedicated to cooperation and growth. When you’re on Mumble next, stop in and say hello if you see me on. We’re glad to have you, and If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hi Kimani, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us. I hope to catch you flying in the verse.

Glad you have find a place on the verse. It’s very playable in its state and 3.8 should bring a load of fixes we need. Persistence Will help with earning credits to fly other ships over time. Enjoy and see you in the verse

@Kimani, Welcome to the ADI family. Having a long time backer become part of the Org is always a great thing, you truly appreciate what CIG is trying to create and want to be part of the best Org around to take part with. You’ve got a great fleet start and your interests in Exploration and Transport are a great love among many here. So you are in good company for sure.

Welcome to ADI Kimani. I’m glad you joined the team. See you in the game.

Hello Kimani, thanks for joining and welcome on the flight deck. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the team, Kimani! Don’t ever feel bad at all about owning the 890. If anyone ever says anything negative it’s because deep down they’re jealous!