Killerkeon Intro

Hello everyone, newish to the game just started playing in September, Pretty sure I got a good handle on how to do most things, right now I own a prospector and do mining since Cargo runs are pretty bugged right now. I plan on getting a Mole but people say its pointless without another person but other than that i open to do whatever is needed.

Welcome, @Killtic! As a new member of ADI and SC I would recommend getting the basic certs cracked out and jumping in some Marine Training and Box Flying. Not only great ways to expand your game knowledge but also, and even better, they are amazing for building teamwork and getting to know people in the Org. Look forward to hanging with you.

Welcome @Killtic 1

Good to see new faces. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI, @Killtic! Glad to have you aboard; I’ve been trying my hand at mining too, just in case there aren’t enough wars to keep me occupied. Hope to see you around!

Hey @Killtic, welcome to ADI! Mole is great if you have other peeps going with you. Hopefully see you in the verse!

Hi Killer Keon, Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI. I recommend just getting a Prospector and/or Roc. They can make you plenty of money, and if you want try a Mole party up with someone who has one. Mumble is a great way to meet others and ask questions. I hope to see you there soon.

Welcome to ADI @Killtic! Mining is a lot of fun in Star Citizen, it is one of the actives I enjoy as well! I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Warm welcome to ADI @Killtic,

Glad to have been able to help you with your onboarding.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to the org!

I have had a TON of fun in the ROC, I would give it a go if you haven’t yet!

Looking forward to flying with ya in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI Killerkeon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in more mass ops and thanks for participating in today’s op.

Welcome to ADI KillerKeon, hope you find what you are looking for here and don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for anything that interests you.

*good to see you in the op today.

Welcome to ADI! Mining is a great way to make money, and the prospector is a great little ship to do it in. That said, the Mole does have a larger capacity, and with a crew can be an amazing miner. It is possible to use it solo, however it does take some time to do as you have to swap from pilot seat to mining turret, some times several times for one rock if you are in a weird position. Definitely try and borrow one to see what you think before you buy. :slight_smile: Otherwise, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask as we are more than happy to answer and help out :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Killerkeon, glad you made the ops mission. See you around.

Hallo Keon! Welcome to Star Citizen as well as the Org! Glad to hear you’ve a handle on most things but we do encourage new arrivals that if you need backup or want help with something to feel free to ask around either in mumble, the discord, or here on the forums. As to the mole they’re right for the most part. You could go and put it into a hover or land across a mineral deposit and try to core it with just a single laser but it’ll take you quite awhile and the terrain and weather won’t always be accommodating. Though if your dreams to have one big trio laser’d block of reliability for mining, go for it in the sale!

Welcome @Killtic! Indeed the Mole is a group ship. You can do it solo, but it is less worthwhile than just getting a friend or three. Prospector is where it is at right now for single mining. I am willing, like most people in ADI to help ya out if you decide to go with the Mole! I hope to see you on some time and we can fly a bit or just hang out!

Welcome! Mining is a great way to make some credits.