Kcrazeynate

Hello,

I’m here to play a game and have fun, not try to make this Org. or the game my second job. Its defiantly more fun to play with people, that is why I joined such a large Org. I have been playing for a month or two now and don’t think I have played with any of you as far as I can tell. I also don’t have a good enough computer to run a chat app while running the game. Plus, I don’t even know what this grinder or bumble or tiktok app really is and don’t plan on getting them. The only chat app I use is Discord and like I said I can’t really run both on this computer. If there is no way to crew up with people from this Org. without that chat app, please let me know I’ll find a new Org.

Aside from all that, I am easy to get along with and like to mess around and do silly things in game. I am currently a peace officer IRL, so I don’t care for being mean to people and dealing with people that are jerks. I deal with people like that in my real job, so I don’t need it in game too. I played Elite Dangerous for years on Xbox and when it got discontinued on Xbox, I started this game. I backed it a long time ago but never really played until now.

Please click the link below to finish the onboarding process and get access to the private areas of ADI. This is needed so you can meet and group up with other members.

All 6 steps are required, for all members.

the Mumble like doesn’t work and when I look it up for myself everything tells me that it is intrusive and could harm my computer.

Don’t know what to tell you, https://www.mumble.info/ works just fine for me, and thousands of other members who have joined the org over the last 9 years.

Here is a wiki entry on mumble - Mumble (software) - Wikipedia including a link to software from there. You can clearly see it’s a valid open source software.

I’m in the dang mumble

Hop back on when you have time, and we’ll find a staffer to finish your onboarding.

I’m on the chat app