K1llmong3r into

ello guys

I am new (started playing a few days ago) to SC and have been in awe and excited in what they are trying to do with the game and look forward to being “a part” of their development progress. As it can be pretty lonely in the verse, I look forward to becoming a valued member of the org and do some fun things with you guys!

I tend to be a jack of all trades, meaning I look to do everything… mining, exploration, combat, missions, industry, I like to do it all so I am up for everything!

See you in game!

Hi Killmonger and welcome to ADI. Jack of all trades are welcome but if you had to focus on one specialty what would it be?

1 Like

Hmmrmrrrmmm … I actually have found mining to be really fun… honestly probably the most fun I’ve ever had mining in a game lol

Welcome aboard K1llmong3r. Good to have you wit us.

1 Like

Welcome Killmong3r. Glad to have you with us. If mining is your craving you’ve definitely joined the SC Verse and ADI at a great time. Looking forward to getting to know you in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Killmonger! Did you pick up the game during the free fly week? What games were you playing before you got hooked on SC?

1 Like

Welcome K1llmong3r! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Yes, even though I didn’t know it was ‘free fly week’ before I bought everything lol

Even though I am hooked on SC I still play other games :slight_smile: … currently RDR2 and Stelleris (major hooked on this one) and soon to be SW Jedi :slight_smile:

1 Like

and thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Welcome aboard! You picked a great org and if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Welcome K1llmong3r, pleasure to have you here at ADI, SC will be quite exciting aspect for sure and hope to see you out there exploring.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! See ya in the verse!

1 Like

Good morning and welcome in the team, K1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Killmonger, I do hope they still keep part of that lonely verse, as the universe and space is supposed to be MASSIVE so outside of trading lanes I hope for some cool audio and visuals to look for. and well blow up of course.