Just joined ADI

Hi all, looking forward for getting online in SC 3.0 and running some cargo shipments.

Welcome Gaz - we’ll have your account on the forums all up and running soon!

Welcome to the ADI family Gaz - it’s good to have you joining us!

If you have any questions about the org while you are with us, don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead - we should be able to square you away pretty quickly.

Other than that - its great to have you on board and don’t hesitate to get active with the community in Star Citizen and our other supported (and unsupported) games - mumble and discord are always active.

A space trucker, excellent, we will need many of them! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, I look forward to filling your cargo bays with raw materials and making us all rich!

Hi @gazface,

Welcome to ADI. It’s nice to have you with us. I’m looking forward to 3.0 myself. Hope you can make it out for a flight night in the near future and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

Hey there gazface and welcome to the family

We are all very looking forward to 3.0, we just have to be patient as we have to be with everything in SC.
But it will be worth the wait.
If you ever want to fly with someone or even play some other games, do not hesitate to drop in on Discord or Mumble to ask around.
Of course you can always come to Mumble to have some great conversations.

Other than that, have fun and see you in the verse.
Greetings from Switzerland

hello gazface,

welcome to ADI. I can t wait to see the first cargo hauler do their job in the PU. I do also have one ship only for that.
By the way, we organise some flight nights on the weekend to get some flight and combat training in team.
Join us in our comm channels to follow news, meet other member and have fun.

Glad you join ADI and see you soon in the verse.

Hi and welcome @gazface to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Then welcome to Commerce and Transport division! Maybe we can run some cargo together in 3.0!