Just Enlisted

Hi, I recently got Star Citizen as a recommendation from my friend and also recommended this Org. And anyway, I’m new to this game completely, So I will have no certifications mentioned in the joining instructions. I work early from 6am to around 7pm some days giving me a few hours on weekdays to get on while weekends I’m mostly free. I am GMT based, that’s a British Timezone. I work as a soldier currently as a Comms Operator and aim to specialize as a Commando as well.

Previous Game history counts ARMA2, DayZ, ARMA3 (where I met my friend who gave me the recommendation to come here). I mostly enjoy realistic shooters, sci-fi and tactics so Star Citizen is hitting all the right buttons for me. I mostly see some games particularly Arma as good simulative practice but now I’m getting a bit bored and change it up. I want to stick at what I’m good at and try and do something like Space Marines, which would involve aggressively boarding, disembarking and taking control and fight for ground or station dominance. Mainly using at what I found would be Redeemer, Prowler or sometimes what is just on hand.

Welcome to ADI, Temple. Once you get onboarded (see you in there now), hang around in mumble and meet the members. We are playing several games at the moment. Feel free to hop in and someone will get you situated.

Welcome to ADI, Temple! I’m out for now but I’ll see you on mumble.

Welcome TempleWraith!

We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for taking the time to check us out per your friends recommendation. We have many military members here…around the world even, so you’re in good company. :smiley: Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of them. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well.

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1