Julian's Introduction

Hello there, my name is Julian (in-game name: Gulian) I currently live in the Netherlands and I’ve been looking for a community to enjoy the game with. I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun by playing this game alone all the time. I have had SC since 2015 but never actually played it until recently where I am starting to enjoy it a lot.

Hope to see you all soon,

• Julian
1 Like

Hey there, Julian. I’m afraid all I know about the Netherlands is that stroopwafels are delicious, but hopefully you won’t hold that against me. It’s a great time to get in on the alpha, things seem to be reaching a critical mass where it’s getting more interesting. You should join us for one of the ops on the calendar, they’re a lot of fun!
Fly safe,
Adigger

Welcome to ADI Gulian. I’m glad you joined the team. You won’t regret your choice. As the director of ADI’s Mining & Salvage division, I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining events, whenever you want to try them out.

Haha yeah, stroopwafels are good man xD.

I’ll see you in one of the ops!

Thank you, I will make sure to join some ops, I’ve never mined before so very interested in doing so!

Glad to meet you Guilian! You’ll fit right in here in ADI.

See you in the 'Verse.

Hey, Julian! Welcome!

You should get on Mumble when you want to play with others. There are always some members on there! Be sure to check out org ops and the mining events, too! See you around!

Welcome to ADI!!