Hey Guys just trying to set up my joystick but seeing odd behavior. I change the curves to something custom for each axis yet when I get int a ship the changes I made to the curves are gone, it should IMO be a global setting. I seem to have to set my curves each time I go into the game even though I hit save. Anyone else notice this? And if so is there a work around
THanks for any advice
Did you by chance get a fix for this yet? I’ve noticed something similar a few times. One potential fix could be fiddeling with the “save” file by exporting it as soon as you save it, then making a copy, renaming it, and reimporting it. It’s a long shot but it could force it to read.
Been away for a while just too many bugs with cargo. I was not able to fix t he issue with the build at the time, I decided to later reinstall and it seems to be saving now. But the profile I saved I cannot find anymore so had to reconfig everything all over again. But so far so good