jonos

Hallo fallow Star Citizens.

I am jonos, a prospective member of your corp. I hope too join you on the journey that to the release date and beyond.

Hello, Jonos and welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, please hop on our mumble server as soon as you have a few minutes so we can get your onboarding completed, get you introduced to everyone and get you playing and getting to know us as soon as possible.

You’ll notice, once you’ve been onboarded, that we’re playing quite a few other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to make its way to us. Please feel free to hop in with us in any of those games, at any time and start to get acquainted with your team-mates.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers!

Hey there Jonos - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon already mentioned - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

Furthermore, if you ever have any questions or concerns while you are here, do not hesitate to reach out to any one of us or other staff members. We will do our best to either get you the answer you are looking for or put you in touch with a person who can answer your concerns asap.

Also - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January. Of course, there are tons of ‘un-supported’ games that our members play and we encourage new members to join in as many groups and get to know as many other members as possible regardless of what games they are playing.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

welcome to the org, cant wait to fly with u, see ya in the verse or mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to running into you on Mumble.

Hey jonos,

It looks like ztrexx finished up your on-boarding, so on behalf of our many members, welcome to the org! We’re very glad to have you on board with us. If you have questions about anything hit us up. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Those nights will help you understand how ADI works together. Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Once you get situated bud, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1